|Carpet Area||3904 Sq. Ft.|
|Built-Up Area||5475 Sq. Ft.|
|Super Area||6570 Sq. Ft.|
|Basic Cost||₹ 5,51,88,000/-|
|Carpet Area||2570 Sq. Ft.|
|Built-Up Area||3631 Sq. Ft.|
|Super Area||4482 Sq. Ft.|
|Basic Cost||₹ 3,76,48,800/-|
|Carpet Area||2085 Sq. Ft.|
|Built Area||2827 Sq. Ft.|
|Super Area||3501 Sq. Ft.|
|Basic Cost||₹ 2,94,08,400/-|
|Club Membership||₹ 2,50,000/-|
|One Time Lease Rent||₹ 95/Sq. Ft.|
|Power BAck up||₹ 25,000/KVA|
|IFMS (Payable on Possession)||₹ 50/Sq. Ft.|
|Park Facing (Till 22nd Floor)||₹ 200/Sq. Ft.|
|Corner||₹ 100/Sq. Ft.|
|3rd to 10th||₹ 350/Sq. Ft.|
|11th to 14th||₹ 300/Sq. Ft.|
|15th to 18th||₹ 250/Sq. Ft.|
|19th to 22nd||₹ 150/Sq. Ft.|
|23rd & Above||No Floor Charges|
* For Calculation purpose the above rates will be charged on Super Area. It can be then converted back to carpet area for final costing.
|Within 30 Days of Booking||15%|
|On Casting of Ground Floor Slab/within 6 months of booking (whichever is later)||25%|
|On Casting of Top Floor Slab||25%|
|On Possession (with 100% IFMS)||25%|
|Within 30 Days of Booking||30%|
|On Casting of Top Floor Slab||40%|
|On Possession (with 100% IFMS)||20%|
|Within 30 Days of Booking||10%|
|On Laying of Raft||5%|
|On Casting of Basement Slab||5%|
|On Casting of Ground Floor||5%|
|On Casting of 3rd Floor Slab||5%|
|On Casting of 6th Floor Slab||5%|
|On Casting of 9th Floor Slab||5%|
|On Casting of 12th Floor Slab||5%|
|On Casting of 15th Floor Slab||5%|
|On Casting of 18th Floor Slab||5%|
|On Casting of 21st Floor Slab||5%|
|On Casting of 24th Floor Slab||5%|
|On Casting of Top Floor Slab||5%|
|On Completion of External Plaster/Primer||5%|
|On Possession (with 100% IFMS)||10%|
1. Cheque/Draft to be made in favor of M/s. County One O Seven A/c. M/s. Ace Infracity, Payable at Noida.
2. Prices are subject to change without any prior notice at sole discretion of the company.
3. No cancellation no refund.
4. No escalation shall be charged for apartment sold.
5. The building plans and units sizes are tentative and the Builder may make such changes, modifications, alterations and additions therein as may be deemed necessary or may be required to be done by the Builder, the Government/Noida Authority, any other Local Authority or Body having jurisdiction.
6. Buyer shall be liable to pay interest on delay payment equal to at the rate of MCLR (Marginal Cost of Lending Rate) on home loan of State Bank of India as applicable on the date of Registration of the project with UPRERA Authority plus 1% p.a.
7. Booking is subject to detailed terms and conditions as given in agreement to sell/flat buyer’s agreement.
8. No plan change request will be entertained.
9. The above area mentioned is Super Area
Super Area: (i) the entire area of the said flat enclosed by its periphery walls, including half of the area under common walls between two flats, and full area of walls in other case; area under columns, cupboards, window projections and balconies; and (ii) proportionate share of service areas to be utilized for common use and facilities, including but not limited to lobbies, staircase, circulating areas, lifts, shafts, passage, corridors, stilts, lift machine room, area for water supply arrangement, maintenance office, security/fire control rooms etc.
Built up Area: Built up area, as per CREDAI definition, shall mean the total Polyline(P.Line) area measured on the outer line of the unit including balconies and /or terrace with or without roof. The outer walls which are shared with another unit shall be computed at 50% Remaining Outer walls are computed at 100%.
Carpet Area: Carpet Area is the net usable floor area of an apartment, excluding the area covered by the external walls, areas under services shafts exclusive balcony or verandah area and exclusive open terrace area, but includes the area covered by the internal partition walls of the apartment.
10. Registration, stamp duty charges, service tax, GST and any other taxes extra as per government norms.
11. Cost of Registering agreement to sell/flat buyer’s agreement as per RERA guidelines will be borne by the buyer.
12. The company and its agents do not endorse any kind of credit notes.
13. This price list is for comparative purpose only. The flat shall be sold on lump sump price. This break-up is only for calculation/comparative purpose.
14. The amount paid by the intending allottee will be treated as application money and if for any reason, whatsoever, be it for a circumstance, within or beyond the control of the company/builder, the whole or part of the project is abandoned, the intending allottee shall have no claim of any kind against the builder, and the builder will be discharged of its obligations on the payment of the principal amount in full as received from the applicant, without any interest thereon.
15. Apart from the above mentioned charges, charges for Electricity connection, Gas connection, water and sewerage connection, dual meter or any other services will be charged extra at the time of offer of possession.
16. Company reserves the right to withdraw the payment plan at its sole discretion without any prior notice.
17. Interest penalty for delayed payment, Cancellation charges, restoration charges of cancelled flat will be charged as per detailed terms and conditions mentioned in the Individual agreement to sell/flat buyer’s agreement.
18. All parking will be allotted at the sole discretion of the company/developer. It can be mechanical or non-mechanical depending upon the technical feasibility of the project.
19. Post dated cheques to be given at the time of booking or execution of agreement in case of Super Structure Plan (40:40:20) & Special 25 Plan (25:25:25:25).
20. The total cost of the unit will be calculated on Super Area on a bundle pricing method.However if need be as per RERA guidelines if calculation has to be done on Carpet Area, it can be done factoring the Total Cost as per Super Area.
21. Any amount paid in terms of taxes to the government or authority concerned shall not be refunded.
22. The above prices mentioned here are after consideration of any input credit received and/or to be received under GST or other taxation policies.